Happy Thursday! Today I thought it would be fun to do another book tag, so I’m going to do the Netflix book tag!
1. Recently Watched: The last book you finished reading?
The last book I finished reading was Seek by Mia Sheridan, which comes out in four days!
2. Top picks: find a book you read that was recommended to you based on your reading taste?
That would be Deathless by Catherynne M. Valente! I love my dark, twisted fairy tales so I get recommended this one a lot!
3. Recently added: the last book you bought
The last book I bought was Persephone’s Orchard by Molly Ringle! I’ve read about half of it but haven’t finished it. Oops.
4. Popular on netflix: one hyped book you have read, and one you haven’t read
I have read: The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
I have not read: Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh!
5. Comedies: A funny book?
I have to say Wallbanger by Alice Clayton. I’m starting to talk about this one a lot, but it’s my favorite rom com I’ve EVER read. I had to put the book down several times until I stopped laughing!
6. Dramas: A character that is a drama queen
Definitely Belly from The Summer I Turned Pretty. I adore this series, but Belly is definitely a dramatic main character.
7. Watch again: a book or series you want to reread?
The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo!! I probably should read Crooked Kingdom before rereading TGT but I definitely want to reread TGT immediately.
8. Action & Adventure: an action-packed book
The Girl of Fire & Thorns by Rae Carson! This series is so underrated in the book community and I would love for more people to read it!
9. New releases: a new release you’re excited about
I’m dying to read Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland! Vi Keeland is one of my favorite romance authors and I am probably going to read this one next!
Thank you for reading!